Plan of the Town of Leesburg, 1759
Executed by John Hough, Leesburg, Virginia
Original town comprised of 60 acres, included 70 lots & 7 intersecting streets.
Lots required the purchaser to "erect, build, and finish...one house of brick, stone, or wood well framed of the dimensions of twenty feet long and sixteen feet wide and nine feet pitched at the least with a brick or stone chimney."
(The Log Cabin Lot is highlighted in yellow.)