May 30, 2012

Little Forest Baptist Church, Stafford, VA

When I did a google search for Little Forest Baptist Church I saw that they had selected sermons on YouTube
What a great idea!

It is rare that I have the opportunity to enter into a church. That is simply the unfortunate reality of these recordings. Usually churches are closed when I pull up and start taking photos. I arrive unannounced because I happen to be driving through an area and I have taken the opportunity to briefly see some sites.

So it was very cool to see the living church, albeit on video. I wish more churches would upload snippets of their services.

-Did not see a burial ground, but sensed there was one nearby...

1 comment :

  1. I found your post of LFBC the church by the side of the road where doors are open to all of God's children and those who are and wishes to seek his His grace and mercy. Thank you for posting your kind words and photo's. Stop by one Sunday morning and you too will be welcome to God's house. Be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete